Mentee Candidate Program Application Criteria:
- Being the top female manager of the institution (General Manager or Deputy General Manager).
- Commitment to attend development certificate programs, events, panels to be organized by WOB Turkey for 18 months and to have 9 meetings with the mentor to be appointed by the WOB Turkey.
- The institution supports the participation of the mentee candidate to the program, and the menteeship nomination is approved by the Chairperson of the Board of the Institution.
- When the participation status as a mentee is finalized, the program participation fee must be paid by the institution.
Accepting Candidate Applications:
- Mentee Candidates become aware of the program through their own communication channels, their institutions or the recommendations of the Mentors.
- Mentee Candidates who want to participate in the program contact via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and apply for the program by completely filling out the WOB Turkey application form sent to them.
- The Mentee Candidate needs to inform their institution and get the approval of the Chairperson of the Board and the Head of HR.
Mentee Committee Evaluations:The Mentee Committee evaluates the candidates using their forms in the first step, face-to-face meetings of 30 minutes each in the second step and informs them about the process.
Matchmaking of the same sector is avoided to prevent commercial conflicts. Matches are finalized after they are submitted for the approval of the Advisory Board. Match information is announced on the night of the program launch.